- Anxious about getting a cough or cold?
- Concerned that self-isolation might lead to poor health outcomes?
- At high risk of chest infections due to asthma, allergies, COPD, smoking, diabetes?
- Need reassurance and advice on what to do in the event of early symptoms?
- Want to know how to deal with existing conditions such as pain during self-isolation?
If you are able to come in to the clinic for consultation and treatment see below for how we are preventing spread of the coronavirus in the clinic. If you are unable to come in for an appointment book a telemedicine consultation with our naturopaths today and get a personalised prescription of diet, herbal medicine and lifestyle recommendations for staying healthy, be ready to deal with any problems as they arise, and be prepared.
Price: £100 GBP
- A one-hour, one-to-one telemedicine consultation with our naturopath Tom Greenfield
- Personalised recommendations for a package of herbal medicines, to take in the event of getting any symptoms of infection or allergy
- Access to herbal medicines (at extra cost) to keep in your medicine cabinet
- A written report summarising your consultation and recommendation in your secure online account with our clinic
- Dietary advice to boost immunity
- Access to home testing equipment if necessary related to naturopathic recommendations (testing kits for SARS-CoV-2 are available either for home use or in clinic testing, depending on the time since exposure or since symptoms started)
Book online using the button below or call the clinic on 01227 454 848. Telemedicine appointments can be carried out with a video call using our patient portal, using your computer with webcam or mobile device. For iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) please download the Jane Online Appointments app from the App Store.
If you are unable to connect by computer you can arrange a phone consultation.